Design for Atlanta
The recent attacks on our AAPI community has kicked up some serious personal pain, anger and frustration. To take action, we are participating in @DesignForATL along with 80+ designers & makers to raise funds directed to the victim’s families and children via the non-profit organization Advancing Justice Atlanta.
You can enter the donation-based giveaway for our Mini Rucksack, and here is how the giveaway works:
- Follow @DesignForATL to see participating designers and giveaway products.
- Read the caption on the product post for detailed instructions.
- To enter the giveaway, visit this site to make your donation to Advancing Justice Atlanta. US domestic shipping only. You MUST enter in the notes field: #DesignForATLBUILDINGBLOCK
- One raffle ticket is $10 and there is no limit to the number of entries you can make.
- The fundraiser ends Sunday March 28 at Midnight EST and winners will be announced on Tuesday March 30.
–Each donation made can apply to only one product giveaway.
–You can donate as many times you want if you would like to enter multiple giveaways.
–If you do not add the special note when you donate, your donation cannot be counted as an entry.
Organized by our friends at Steep LA, this charity sale brings together restaurants, makers and designers in the greater Chinatown area of Los Angeles for a one day Charity sale benefiting those most affected by the recent attacks on our AAPI community. Join us among 20+ others this Sunday, March 28 at 11am at Steep LA.